All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionThe book's unique emphasis is on connections between research, history, and policy.
- Author BiographyDavid B. Pillemer is the Dr Samuel E. Paul Professor of Developmental Psychology at the University of New Hampshire. His research specialty is authobiographical memory across the life span. He has studied memory development in children, memories of adolescence, 'flashbulb' memories of momentous events and memories of educational experiences. Sheldon White is John Lindsey Professor of Psychology Emeritus at Harvard University. A developmental psychologist, he has done research on children's learning, attention, and memory. He has chaired committees concerned with the development of a research program for Head Start. He also has been chair of the Board on Children and Families of the National Research Council.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/03/2005
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Social & Emotional Development
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note17 b/w illus. 15 tables
- Weight720 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byDavid B. Pillemer,Sheldon H. White
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.