CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.86Trending at £16.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.50Trending at £7.19
- £6.10Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces readers to lifespan perspectives on various areas in developmental psychology - neuroscience, genetics, perception, cognition, language, emotion, self, and social interaction. This book also introduces the history and systems, methodologies, and measurement and analytic techniques used to understand the area of human development.
- Author BiographyMarc H. Bornstein is Editor of Parenting: Science and Practice and Senior Investigator and Head of Child and Family Research at the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. He received his Ph.D. from Yale University. Bornstein was a Guggenheim Foundation Fellow and has received awards from the National Institutes of Health, American Psychological Association, the American Mensa Education and Research Foundation, and the Society for Research in Child Development, to name a few. Dr. Bornstein is coauthor of Development in Infancy, Development: Infancy through Adolescence, and Lifespan Development and general editor of The Crosscurrents in Contemporary Psychology Series and the Monographs in Parenting Series. He has also edited the Handbook of Parenting and the Handbook of Cultural Developmental Science as well as numerous other volumes. Michael E. Lamb is Professor and Head of the Department of Social and Developmental Psychology at the University of Cambridge. He received his Ph.D. from Yale University. Dr. Lamb received the Association for Psychological Science's James McKeen Cattell Award for Lifetime Contributions to Applied Psychological Research. He is the co-author of Development in Infancy, Socialization and Personality Development, Infant-Mother Attachment, Child Psychology Today, Investigative Interviews of Children, and Tell Me What Happened: Structured Investigative Interviews of Child Victims and Witnesses. In addition, he has edited many books including The Role of the Father in Child Development and he founded and co-edited Advances in Developmental Psychology.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/10/2010
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPsychology Press Ltd
- Content Note22 black & white tables
- Weight1519 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byMarc H. Bornstein,Michael E. Lamb
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.