All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContinuing the tradition of up-to-date and theoretically informed analysis established in previous Developments books, new chapters provide a comprehensive introduction to British politics under Prime Minister Major. Patrick Dunleavy is the author of Democracy, Bureaucracy and Public Choice .
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/07/1993
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date13/11/1997
- Weight509 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byAndrew Gamble,Gillian Peele,H.M. Drucker,Ian Holliday
- Volume editorPatrick Dunleavy,etc.
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.20
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £16.99
- £14.87Trending at £16.68
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.