CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Developments in Customary International Law: Theory and the Practice of the International Court of Justice and the International Ad Hoc Criminal Tribunals for Rwanda and Yugoslavia by Birgit Schlutter (Hardback, 2010)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.70
- £15.91Trending at £19.94
- £13.01Trending at £19.95
- £2.81Trending at £3.57
- £10.99Trending at £12.96
- £2.50Trending at £4.16
- £4.99Trending at £9.75
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding on an empirical analysis of the jurisprudence of the International Court of Justice and the two ad hoc tribunals for ex-Yugoslavia and Rwanda, this book sheds new light on the development of custom as a source of international (criminal) law.
- Author BiographyBirgit Schlutter, LL.M. (London), Dr. jur (Humboldt-University Berlin) is a lawyer in Hamburg and case reporter for the International Law in Domestic Courts project. She has published on international humanitarian law and human rights law issues.
- Author(s)Birgit Schlutter
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleDevelopments in International Law
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Weight839 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.