Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £110.45Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £57.79Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by distancetraderuk
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.86Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.46Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis all-new replacement for Developments in European Politics brings together specially commissioned chapters by leading authorities on European politics - East and West - to provide a systematic assessment of developments in political institutions and processes, politics and society, and policy.
- Author BiographyERIK JONES is Professor of European Studies, SAIS Bologna Centre, The Johns Hopkins University, Italy. PAUL M. HEYWOOD is Dean of the Faculty of Social Sciences and Sir Francis Hill Professor of European Politics, University of Nottingham, UK.MARTIN RHODES is Professor of Comparative Political Economy, University of Denver, Colorado, USA. He was previously Professor of Public Policy at the European University Institute, Florence, Italy.ULRICH SEDELMEIER is Senior Lecturer in International Relations at the London School of Economics and Political Science, UK. He was previously Associate Professor of International Relations and European Studies, Central European University, Hungary, and Marie Curie Fellow, European University Institute, Italy.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/05/2011
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2006
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note384 p.
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byErik Jones,M. Rhodes,Paul M. Heywood,Ulrich Sedelmeier
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.