All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConsists of short-format content on developments, unique perspectives, or how-to information on areas in forensic science - all specifically designed to meet the needs of the criminal justice community. This title opens up the world of forensic science to the criminal justice community.
- Author BiographyHeidi Harralson is Managing Partner of Spectrum Forensic International, LLC, a handwriting document examination practice. Harralson has lectured extensively to professional organizations and universities on the handwriting sciences. She has published original research in peer-reviewed journals on forensic handwriting and document examination topics. Her publications include Forensic Handwriting Examination of Motor Disorders & Forgery and co-author of a chapter on evidential documents in Crime Scene Investigation published by Elsevier/Anderson Publishing. She is a board-certified diplomate through the Board of Forensic Document Examiners and the National Association of Document Examiners.
- Author(s)Heidi H. Harralson,Larry Miller
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationCincinnati
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnderson Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight226 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.