All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.74
- £56.83Trending at £57.51
- £14.44Trending at £15.68
- £27.26Trending at £29.55
- £21.12Trending at £27.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Developments in Language Theory, DLT 2012, held in Taipei, Taiwan, in August 2012. The volume also contains the papers or extended abstracts of 4 invited lectures, as well as a special memorial presentation in honor of Sheng Yu. algebraic theories of automata;
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication18/07/2012
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number7410
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note65 Illustrations, black and white; XIII, 478 p. 65 illus.
- Weight747 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byHsu-Chun Yen,Oscar H. Ibarra
- Edition Statement2012 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.