All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionState-of-the-art research from academics and policymakers on the role of and challenges to monetary policy during the ongoing financial crisis.
- Author BiographyJagjit S. Chadha is Professor of Economics at the University of Kent and is on the Advisory Board of the Centre of International Macroeconomics and Finance at the University of Cambridge. His research involves incorporating financial factors in macroeconomic models and he has acted as an advisor to many central banks throughout the world. Alain C. J. Durre is Principal Economist in the Financial Research Division of the Directorate General Research of the European Central Bank and is Associate Professor of Finance at IESEG-School of Management at Lille Catholic University. He is also a member of the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (LEM-CNRS) in France and acts on occasion as Monetary Policy Advisor for the International Monetary Fund. He has published various papers on monetary and financial economics in many leading academic journals. Michael A. S. Joyce is an Adviser in the Macro Financial Analysis Division of the Bank of England and has over twenty years experience working at the Bank of England in various economics roles. His recent work has focused on modelling the term structure of interest rates and on analysing the effects of the UK's quantitative easing policy. Lucio Sarno is a Professor of Finance, Deputy Dean and Head of the Finance Faculty at Cass Business School, City University, London. His main research interests are in international finance, and he is a leading expert on exchange rates, a subject on which he writes prolifically and on which he is routinely called for advice by governments, international organizations and financial companies around the world.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleMacroeconomic Policy Making
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note114 b/w illus. 60 tables
- Weight750 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byAlain C. J. Durre,Jagjit S. Chadha,Lucio Sarno,Michael A. S. Joyce
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.36
- £26.10Trending at £27.83
- £25.73Trending at £27.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.