Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £12.38Trending at £15.88
- £9.60Trending at £10.02
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £7.97Trending at £11.98
- £5.54Trending at £6.00
- £28.39Trending at £32.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes various ways of approaching and interpreting the data produced by clinical trial studies, with a special emphasis on the essential role that biostatistics plays in clinical trials.Over the past few decades the role of statistics in the evaluation and interpretation of clinical data has become of paramount importance.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication08/10/2014
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note61 Illustrations, black and white; XI, 361 p. 61 illus.
- Weight725 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJohan Oud,Kees van Montfort,Wendimagegn Ghidey
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.