Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.13Trending at £8.90
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £7.47Trending at £7.71
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
- £8.30Trending at £8.66
About this product
- DescriptionReviews the performance and physical mechanisms of advanced devices and circuits at cryogenic temperatures that can be used for many applications. This book is useful for researchers, engineers, PhD and MS students working in the field of advanced electron devices and circuits, semiconductor materials, and low temperature electronics and physics.
- PublisherKluwer Academic Publishers
- Date of Publication31/05/2001
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic Publishers
- Content Note35 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight565 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byFrancis Balestra,Gerard Ghibaudo
- Introduction byFrancis Balestra,Gerard Ghibaudo
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.