Devil's Bargains: Tourism in the Twentieth-Century American West by Hal Rothman (Paperback, 1998)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £24.81+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £13.36Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.43
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £16.56Trending at £25.03
- £22.98Trending at £24.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis study looks at the American West, transformed by tourism from a land of opportunity to a land of opportunism. Illuminating the darker side of the industry, this work describes how the costs of tourism have challenged the benefits and proven it to be a devil's bargain.
- Author(s)Hal Rothman
- PublisherUniversity Press of Kansas
- Date of Publication30/10/1998
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleDevelopment of Western Resources S.
- Place of PublicationKansas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Kansas
- Content Note20 photographs
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.