All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA unique ethnographic study of Party political activismExploring how Conservative Party activists who had opposed devolution and the movement for a Scottish Parliament during the 1990s attempted to mobilise politically following their annihilation at the 1997 General Election. -- .
- Author BiographyAlexander Smith is Lecturer in Sociology at the University of Huddersfield -- .
- Author(s)Alexander Smith
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication08/04/2011
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleNew Ethnographies
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.11
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £20.74Trending at £21.11
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £48.89Trending at £56.05
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.