All listings for this product
About this product
- Description1937-1979 was a distinctive period in the political history of Wales. It began with a demand by MPs from all parties that a secretary of state be appointed, and ended in 1979 with the referendum on a Welsh assembly, the 'end of an era' in the words of Lord Cledwyn. This book shows how devolution was an issue in Welsh politics during the period.
- Author BiographyJohn Gilbert Evans is retired. He was formerly Head of Educational Studies at the University of Wales, Newport, and Chairman of governors, Ysgol Gymraeg Casnewydd.
- Author(s)John Gilbert Evans
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication10/11/2006
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleStudies in Welsh History
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.06Trending at £7.34
- £13.48Trending at £17.06
- £11.02Trending at £11.24
- £7.90Trending at £12.07
- £3.59Trending at £3.76
- £7.45Trending at £11.99
- £3.59Trending at £6.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.