All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis title places developments in devolution in the United Kingdom in their historical context, examining political and constitutional aspects of devolution in Britain from Gladstone's espousal of Home Rule in 1886 right up to the 1998 legislation governing the Scottish Parliament.
- Author BiographyVernon Bogdanor is Professor of Government at the University of Oxford, and a Fellow and Tutor in Politics at Brasenose College, Oxford.
- Author(s)Vernon Bogdanor
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2001
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford Paperbacks
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight237 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementUpdated ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.