All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Devon Coast to Coast is southern England's best developed cycle route. Traffic-free paths on former railway lines, such as the Tarka Trail, Granite Way, Drake's Trail and Plym Valley Way, allow you to explore Devon's stunning countryside at an easy pace. This guidebook allows you to fully explore the route and its sights.
- Author BiographyThis guidebook by Cycling Dutchman Eric van der Horst is his sixth book about cycling and his fourth guidebook being published in English. Eric went on his first cycling holiday when he was 16 and travelled the world by bike, cycling in many different countries. He has lived in North Devon for eight years, working locally as a cycle route consultant, Bikeability instructor and author. With this book, Eric shares all his local knowledge of the Devon Coast-to-Coast cycle route. This book about Devon was written, designed and published in Devon!
- Author(s)Eric Van der Horst
- PublisherEOS Cycling Holidays Ltd
- Date of Publication10/02/2017
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationBarnstaple
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEOS Cycling Holidays Ltd
- Content NoteWith maps, height profiles and colour pictures
- Width225 mm
- Height120 mm
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £6.88Trending at £7.03
- £33.22Trending at £49.98
- £19.56Trending at £32.00
- £12.27Trending at £16.99
- £9.92Trending at £14.99
- £12.27Trending at £15.20
- £6.82Trending at £9.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.