All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the south west and Devon and Cornwall in particular. This guide includes special places such as pubs, self-catering houses, hotels and B&Bs. It also features couple of pages on each area revealing favourite walks, beaches, places to eat and play and things to do on rainy days.
- Author BiographyNicola Crosse also edits our British Bed and Breakfast and Bed and Breakfast for Garden Lovers guides. She brings to a demanding job an irrepressible affection for people and places and has a clear sense of what makes a place special. Alastair has built a team of talented editors who are as committed as he is to the search for authenticity and personality in places to stay. They are also 'driving' the world's first carbon 'neutral' publishing company; the search for a reduced ecological footprint is a serious one. The company has won The Queen's Award for Enterprise in the Sustainable Development category, an award from Business Commitment to the Environment and a Green Apple Award and moved to its own eco-offices in January 2006.
- PublisherAlastair Sawday Publishing
- Date of Publication03/03/2008
- GenreWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Series TitleAlastair Sawday's Special Places to Stay
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlastair Sawday Publishing
- Out-of-print date13/12/2012
- Width116 mm
- Height169 mm
- Edited byNicola Crosse
- Series Edited byAlastair Sawday
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.