All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionOften when we think about those who are sick or homebound, we think only of the patient, and rarely realize that there is a caregiver who is equally tied to the home and the restrictive schedule of the illness. This book is comprised of devotional prayers, each based on a biblical reading and containing a brief prayer.
- Author BiographyMarilyn Driscoll assists in her church's ministry to home-bound members who are elderly, ill, or frail. She lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Marilyn Driscoll
- PublisherPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- GenreChristian Personal Testimonies
- Series TitleIllumination Books S.
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Weight91 g
- Width128 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.