Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.20Trending at £9.53
- £15.40Trending at £19.03
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionAll of us wrestle with the trials and difficulties of life. Everywhere we turn these days there seems to be frustration, heartache, and disappointment. We want to know how to persevere when we face adverse situations that constantly threaten to knock us down.
- Author BiographyBruce C. Swaffield is a Professor of Journalism in the School of Communication and the Arts at Regent University. He has been teaching literature and writing for the past 25 years. In 2004, he began a devotional website (www.devotionsforlife.org) that is updated daily. As an elder in a local church, he leads an adult Sunday school class and is active in numerous projects. He has been published in national and international journals as well as being the author and editor of several books. In addition, he is the founder and director of the Worldwide Forum on Education and Culture, which meets annually in Rome, Italy.
- Author(s)Bruce C. Swaffield
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition StatementUnabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.