All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Jill Rodgers,Rosemary Walker
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication03/06/2004
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date03/05/2012
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight862 g
- Width189 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Author BiographyRosemary Walker spent 16 years as a clinical nurse specialising in diabetes and founded hospital nursing services for treating the condition in Essex. Jill Rodgers has specialised in diabetes since 1994. She established the National Diabetes Facilitators Group and has been involved in the Learning for Life programmes on diabetes and kidney care.
Most relevant reviews
- lazer4201527 May, 2013by
Great book Brilliant for diabetics as clear guidelines and informative
Informative book - Great book for information if newly diagnosed or need refreshing on some aspects of diabetes. Clearly worded easy to understand.
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.46Trending at £16.92
- £22.73Trending at £23.75
- £13.25Trending at £16.20
- £9.12Trending at £10.98
- £21.30Trending at £25.60
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.27Trending at £11.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.