Diabetes Meals on the Run: Fast, Healthy Menus Using Convenience Foods by Louis Betty Wedman-St. (Paperback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £11.47Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 26 Dec
- £2.45Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 19 Dec
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers diabetes nutritional guidelines and meal-planning essentials. This book helps you get the facts on food safety and contains menus and recipes for simple home meals that require only four to five ingredients.
- Author BiographyBetty Wedman-St. Louis, Ph.D., R.D., L.D., is a former president of the American Association of Diabetes Educators. She is the author of four other books on diabetes and nutrition and lives in St. Petersburg, Florida.
- Author(s)Louis Betty Wedman-St.
- PublisherContemporary Books Inc
- Date of Publication14/06/2002
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContemporary Books Inc
- Weight289 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £12.38Trending at £15.88
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £44.83Trending at £49.49
- £42.58Trending at £46.00
- £7.97Trending at £11.98
- £9.98Trending at £13.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.