All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £27.29
- £7.17Trending at £9.11
- £9.51Trending at £9.68
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £8.99Trending at £9.59
- £12.98Trending at £14.36
- £9.88Trending at £11.34
About this product
- DescriptionA safe, effective method for losing weight and improving your health --Cover.
- Author BiographyJill Weisenberger, MS, RD, CDE, speaks, writes, and cooks up all things nutrition and diabetes. She has a mission to empower people to take better control of their health. As a certified diabetes educator and registered dietitian, Jill has counseled thousands of individuals wishing to develop healthier habits and live healthier lives. She acts as their nutrition and diabetes expert, coach, cheerleader, and strategist. Jill understands their everyday struggles and has the solutions to help them be successful. Jill is well known and respected by her peers. She is an active member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and several of its practice groups, including Diabetes Care and Education, Weight Management, Nutrition Entrepreneurs, and Food and Culinary Professionals. She has held and currently holds several volunteer and leadership positions in these organizations. Jill's feature articles, shorts, and recipes have appeared in a variety of publications including Diabetic Living, Diabetes Monitor, EatingWell, Diabetic Cooking, Environmental Nutrition, and Today's Dietitian. Jill is a frequent guest on local radio and television stations and has been quoted for general nutrition and diabetes or weight-loss-specific topics in both web and print, including the textbook, Nutrition Therapy and Pathophysiology (Nelms, Sucher, and Long, 2007 Thomson Brooks/Cole), USA Today, Today's Dietitian, and the Chicago Tribune. Jill also consults to the food industry, helping to position products with a nutrition and health advantage. She is passionate about good-tasting food that is good for the body, so she's always experimenting in the kitchen and cooking up something new. Jill lives in southeastern Virginia with her husband, two daughters, and two dogs. Mountain biking is a favorite family activity.
- Author(s)Jill Weisenberger
- PublisherAmerican Diabetes Association
- Date of Publication10/07/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationVirginia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Diabetes Association
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight328 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.