All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiabetes and Wellbeing presents a range of effective psychological principles proven to positively impact the emotional wellbeing of individuals with type 1 and 2 diabetes. The guide takes an explicitly CBT approach to motivate sufferers in essential self-care tasks.
- Author BiographyDr. Jen Nash in a Clinical Psychologist living with diabetes since childhood. She is the founder and director of Positive Diabetes (www.PositiveDiabetes.com), an international service- providing therapy, education and training services to promote the psychological wellbeing of people living with type 1 and type 2 diabetes. She is also a keynote speaker for national diabetes charities, trainer for NHS professionals, consultant to leading diabetes pharmaceutical companies, and co-author of My Sweet Life: Successful Women with Diabetes (2011).
- Author(s)Jen Nash
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/04/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Width154 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £20.01
- £11.44Trending at £15.01
- £13.11Trending at £18.95
- £10.99Trending at £12.91
- £3.60Trending at £3.64
- £34.79Trending at £39.95
- £33.21Trending at £43.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.