All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn the increase worldwide, diabetes is well recognized as a complex and challenging condition. This pocket-sized guide puts diabetes information at your fingertips, equipping you with the essential knowledge and skills to deliver effective day-to-day diabetes care competently and confidently.
- Author BiographyHaving originally trained as a journalist, Erica Whettern spent 12 years providing editorial and consultancy services to the publishing industry before embarking on a career in nursing. Holding a BA Combined Honours in French and German and an M.Ed. in Education (with distinction) from Exeter University, she has published ELT titles under her maiden name (Hall) with Cambridge University Press, Pearson Education and Longman (Far East) Group. After obtaining her Diploma in (Adult) Nursing with distinction in 2004, she spent 4 years working in cardiothoracics before becoming a diabetes specialist nurse in 2008.
- Author(s)Erica Whettem
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/05/2012
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleNursing and Health Survival Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Education Limited
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight38 g
- Width82 mm
- Height120 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £30.58Trending at £34.05
- £50.00Trending at £53.75
- £6.95Trending at £10.32
- £14.35Trending at £17.53
- £24.06Trending at £27.08
- £29.31Trending at £31.57
- £22.50Trending at £29.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.