All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers information on insulins and other medications, glucose monitors, blood sugar management, nutrition and supplements, injury prevention and treatment, and mental strategies for maximizing performance and optimizing health. This book features 100 sport-specific training guidelines for fitness, endurance, power, and outdoor activities.
- Author BiographySheri R. Colberg is an exercise physiologist and professor of exercise science at Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Virginia. She specialises in exercise and diabetes and conducts extensive research in these areas thanks to funding from the American Diabetes Association and other organisations. Dr. Colberg has over 40 years of practical experience as an athlete living with type 1 diabetes. She is the director of the Human Performance Laboratory at Old Dominion and is a fellow of the American College of Sports Medicine. She is also a professional member of the American Diabetes Association and serves on the board of directors for the Diabetes Exercise and Sports Association.
- Author(s)Sheri Colberg-Ochs
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication31/10/2008
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2008
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note30 Halftones, black and white; 8 Illustrations, black and white
- Weight612 g
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.93Trending at £19.89
- £12.38Trending at £15.87
- £42.58Trending at £46.00
- £34.66Trending at £36.89
- £25.00Trending at £31.56
- £28.39Trending at £32.29
- £25.87Trending at £26.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.