All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents information in a purely case study format, allowing the user to identify with a whole range of real-life clinical scenarios Brilliantly illustrated with over 300 colour photos from real life cases Mike Edmonds is a word famous expert in the diabetic foot and author of several books on the subject .
- Author BiographyAlethea Foster, former Honarary Consultant Podiatrist, King's College Hospital Diabetic Foot Clinic. Ali, who has recently retired, was a nationally and internationally recognised leading podiatrist, and one of the first Consultant Podiatrists in the UK. She has authored many books and is on several journal editorial boards. In May 2003, Ali was the first podiatrist to be awarded the International Diabetic Foot Award, which is only awarded every four years to an indvidual who has played a pivotal role in developing diabetic foot care Dr Michael Edmonds, Consultant Physician, The Diabetic Foot Clinic, King's College. Mike is a leading Consultant on the foot, with national and international recognition. He has written many books and journal articles.
- Author(s)Alethea V.M. Foster,Michael E. Edmonds
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication31/12/2010
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight730 g
- Width173 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £22.27Trending at £23.75
- £14.70Trending at £15.82
- £21.79Trending at £30.03
- £15.99Trending at £18.99
- £11.57Trending at £13.48
- £10.91Trending at £14.28
- £8.91Trending at £10.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.