All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an overview of what learning disorders are, how they develop, and how to diagnose and treat them effectively. This edition offers neuroscientific knowledge on a range of conditions, including dyslexia, autism spectrum disorders, and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder. A chapter on controversial therapies separates myths from facts.
- Author BiographyBruce F. Pennington, PhD, is a developmental neuropsychologist who has earned an international reputation for his research on dyslexia, attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder, and autism. He has published 163 articles in refereed journals and was selected to appear on ISIHighlyCited.com because of his exceptional citation count in the field of Psychology/Psychiatry. He is particularly interested in using genetic and neuropsychological methods to understand comorbidity among disorders. Dr. Pennington is a John Evans Professor of Psychology at the University of Denver, where he heads the Developmental Cognitive Neuroscience Program. His honors include Research Scientist, MERIT, and Fogarty awards from the National Institutes of Health; the Samuel T. Orton Award from the International Dyslexia Association; and the Emanuel Miller Memorial Lecture from the British Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health. He is also a Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science. In addition to being a researcher and research mentor, Dr. Pennington is also a child clinical neuropsychologist, and has been active in clinical practice and training throughout his career.
- Author(s)Bruce F. Pennington
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content Noteill
- Weight630 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £8.41Trending at £8.54
- £7.57Trending at £8.47
- £33.52Trending at £42.34
- £37.38Trending at £41.73
- £31.56Trending at £36.28
- £6.59Trending at £8.98
- £9.98Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.