All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.81
- £8.32Trending at £8.64
- £3.89Trending at £5.81
- £10.21Trending at £10.57
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor's names reversed on the Dutch edition.
- Author BiographyTrudy Mooren, PhD, is a clinical psychologist and senior researcher in Foundation Centrum '45, a national institute for specialised diagnostics and treatment of psychotraumatic problems in the Netherlands. She is a licensed CBT, EMDR and family therapist and publishes in the field of complex trauma. Martijn Stofsel, MSc, is a clinical psychologist at Sinai Centrum, a Jewish specialized institute for the treatment of posttraumatic stress disorder and comorbidity. He also runs a private practice for psychotherapy and is a lecturer and supervisor at the Dutch Society for CBT (VGcT). He publishes in the field of complex trauma.
- Author(s)Martijn StOfsel,Trudy Mooren
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/08/2014
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white halftones, 12 black & white line drawings
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.