Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.28
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £8.99Trending at £9.24
- £5.52Trending at £6.63
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive and clinical reference aims to further our understanding of the metabolic and genetic basis of PCOS, while providing management strategies. Prominent endocrinologists detail current research and treatment.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note22 black & white illustrations, 8 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight836 g
- Width193 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byEvanthia Diamanti-Kandarakis,Nadir R. Farid
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.