All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £3.68Trending at £3.79
- £25.67Trending at £26.16
- £17.90Trending at £19.95
- £6.99Trending at £9.98
- £44.70Trending at £49.48
- £42.34Trending at £46.00
- £39.38Trending at £51.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive and clinical reference aims to further our understanding of the metabolic and genetic basis of PCOS, while providing management strategies. Prominent endocrinologists detail current research and treatment.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2010
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note22 black & white illustrations, 8 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight734 g
- Width193 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byEvanthia Diamanti-Kandarakis,Nadir R. Farid
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.