CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £20.00Trending at £36.27
- £46.55Trending at £57.77
- £29.96Trending at £35.99
- £25.67Trending at £29.95
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- Series TitleThe IMA Volumes in Mathematics and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number114
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note53 Tables, black and white; IX, 148 p.
- Weight260 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited bySeymour Geisser
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
- Table Of ContentsComparision of treatments for otitis media using multiple diagnostic methods.- The utility of the Hui-Walter paradigm for the evaluation of diagnostic test in the analysis of social science data.- On the optimal administration of multiple screening tests.- Multinomial prediction intervals for micro-scale highway emissions.- Survival analysis for interval data.- Bayesian interim analysis of Weibull regression models with Gamma frailty.- Monte Carlo minimization for one step ahead sequential control.- Multivariate discrete models for longevity in twins.- List of Participants.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.