All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £11.65Trending at £13.99
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £11.09Trending at £12.99
- £12.58Trending at £17.98
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionA book that will be welcome to practising dermatologists everywhere, this fantastically useful new volume presents a visual encyclopedia of geriatric dermatoses that can be used by clinicians on rounds or in a reference environment.
- Author BiographyRobert Norman is an experienced geriatric dermatologist and has published several dermatology textbooks.
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note31 Tables, black and white; XIV, 348 p.
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byRobert A. Norman
- Foreword byAlbert M. Kligman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.