All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive atlas covering birds, small mammals and reptiles. All imaging techniques have been included: radiography, sonography, CT and MRI. It is an ideal supplement to literature presently available on imaging diagnostics for small animals.
- Author BiographyLouisiana State University, Baton Rouge, USA
- Author(s)Maria-Elisabeth Krautwald-Junghanns,Michael Pees,Sven Reese,Thomas Tully
- PublisherSchlutersche Verlagsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication15/11/2010
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationHannover
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSchlutersche Verlagsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG
- Content Note1453 colour illustrations
- Weight2950 g
- Width245 mm
- Height343 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £22.56
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.