Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.20Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionRecent developments within molecular biology and genetic engineering have led to huge advances and changes within the biological sciences especially within the field of human genetics. Diagnostic Techniques in Genetics offers an important overview of how DNA or RNA technology may be applied to a large set of genetic diagnoses.
- Author BiographyDr. Jean-Louis Serre. Laboratoire de Genetique Moleculaire Humaine, Universite de Versailles, 45 rue des Etats Unis, 78035, Versailles, France.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/08/2006
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight516 g
- Width167 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJean-Louis Serre
- Translated byIsabelle Heath,Simon Heath
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.