All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.27
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the development and application of molecular tools for the prediction of plant performance.
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations, 32 colour illustrations, 34 black & white tables, biography
- Weight966 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byRajeev Varshney,Thomas Lubberstedt
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.