All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpinoza, Peirce and Deleuze are, in different ways, philosophers of immanence. Rocco Gangle introduces the methods of category theory from a philosophical and diagrammatic perspective in a way that will allow philosophers with little or no mathematical training to come to grips with this important field.
- Author BiographyRocco Gangle is Associate Professor of Humanities/Philosophy at Endicott College, USA.
- Author(s)Rocco Gangle
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2015
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note44 black and white illustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £10.09Trending at £13.79
- £24.53Trending at £24.83
- £17.55Trending at £18.14
- £31.41Trending at £33.32
- £23.03Trending at £24.25
- £23.39Trending at £25.01
- £13.12Trending at £15.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.