CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that legal justification can best be studied from a procedural, dialogical point of view: legal statements are justified if the audience is convinced in an argumentative dialog. This work shows the advances and problems linked to procedural models of legal justification.
- Author(s)Arno R. Lodder
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/11/2001
- GenreLaw for the Layman
- Series TitleLaw and Philosophy Library
- Series Part/Volume Number42
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXII, 198 p.
- Weight670 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.