CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- Author(s)Fiona Maine
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/03/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white tables, 3 black & white line drawings
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of Contents1 Introduction 2 Making meaning together and from text 3 Talking together: the language of co-construction 4 Thinking together: responding critically and creatively 5. Reading together: exploring strategies for making meaning 6. Reflecting together: the importance of self-monitoring and meta-cognition 7 Learning together: social cohesion as the foundation for co-constructive talk 8 From research into practice. List of references Index
- Author BiographyFiona Maine is a lecturer in literacy education at the University of Cambridge with many years of experience working with teachers as they develop their own practice. Prior to her teacher educator roles, she worked as a primary classroom teacher.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.