Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.74
- £8.49Trending at £9.59
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
- £5.01Trending at £5.28
- £21.99Trending at £25.61
- £10.99Trending at £15.00
- £5.41Trending at £5.74
About this product
- DescriptionDevelops a theory of social knowledge based on dialogicality and social representation.
- Author BiographyIvana Markova was born in Czechoslovakia but has lived in the UK since 1967. She is Professor of Psychology at the University of Stirling and has been a visiting professor at the Universities of Oslo, Bern, Paris, Linkoping, Mexico and Bologna. She directs three international research groups in the European Laboratory of Social Psychology at the Maison des Sciences de l'Homme in Paris. She is also a Fellow of the British Academy, a Fellow of the Royal Society of Edinburgh and of the British Psychological Scoiety. Previous books include Paradigms, Thought and Language (1982), Human Awareness (1987), Mutualities of Dialogue ed. (1995).
- Author(s)Ivana Markova
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/11/2005
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note15 b/w illus. 1 table
- Weight360 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.