Dialogue and Technology: Art and Knowledge by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Paperback, 1991)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £93.32Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £16.54Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 15 Dec
All listings for this product
Save on Computer & IT
- £33.40Trending at £35.19
- £23.15Trending at £24.00
- £11.82Trending at £15.88
- £29.42Trending at £40.00
- £24.86Trending at £25.78
- £24.86Trending at £29.78
- £23.56Trending at £25.99
About this product
- DescriptionAims to demonstrate the complexity of the concept of dialogue in relation to new technology, the effects it has on the development and preservation of occupational knowledge, skills, society, culture and language.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication25/02/1991
- GenreComputing: General
- Series TitleHuman-Centred Systems
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight400 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Edited byBo Goranzon,Magnus Florin
- Edition StatementEdition. ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.