All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.33Trending at £9.07
- £6.59Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £6.52Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.10
- £3.49Trending at £6.78
About this product
- DescriptionIn politics, business and society, 'better' leadership and dialogue are seen as antidotes to the paradoxical issues of the modern world. This book illustrates how the compulsion for 'busyness', the assumptions about who leaders are and the adherence to implicitly-held cultural norms threaten the possibility of effective dialogue in organizations.
- Author BiographyMegan Reitz is Director at Ashridge Business School, UK, where she teaches, supervises, consults and conducts research on issues relating to leadership and organizational dialogue. In addition, she runs her own consulting practice internationally. Prior to joining Ashridge, Megan worked in global professional services and in the internet retail industry.
- Author(s)Megan Reitz
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/04/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight475 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.