All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.16Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionA selection of some of the best scholarship in urban and regional planning from around the world. It addresses such topics as: planning and governance in Zimbabwe, rebuilding after Hurricane Katrina, safety issues in urban spaces, and an analysis of French transportation policies.
- Author BiographyThomas L. Harper is Professor, Faculty of Environmental Design, University of Calgary, Canada. Michael Hibbard is Professor, Department of Planning, Public Policy and Management, and Director, Institute for Policy Research and Innovation, University of Oregon, USA. Anthony Gar-On Yeh is Chair Professor, Head of Department of Urban Planning and Design, Director of Centre of Urban Studies and Urban Planning, Director of GIS Research Centre, University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR. Heloisa Costa is Associate Professor, Geography Department, Federal University of Minas Gerais, Brazil.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/11/2010
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white tables, 24 black & white halftones, 12 black & white line drawings
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAnthony Gar-on Yeh,Heloise Costa,Michael Hibbard,Thomas L. Harper
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.