All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/11/2015
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 22 colour illustrations, 50 colour tables, biography
- Weight361 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byMadhukar Misra
- Table Of ContentsESRD in the elderly: scope of the problem.- Choice of Dialysis in the elderly: Impact of specific education.- Hemodynamic considerations during Hemodialysis in the Elderly.- The pros and cons of home versus in-center HD in the elderly.- HD access in the elderly: planning to execution.- PD in the elderly (home/assisted/in nursing home).- Managing Blood pressure in the elderly: what is different?- A sensible approach to address dialysis adequacy in the elderly.- Anemia management in the elderly dialysis patient: is it different?- Mineral bone Disease in the elderly dialysis patient:management pearls.- Altered pharmacology and pill burden in the elderly: a balancing act.- Dialyzing the elderly patient with CHF: what is important to know?- Dialyzing the elderly patient with Acute kidney Injury.- Dialysis versus conservative care in the elderly: making a choice.- Unplanned start of HD and transition to community: avoiding pitfalls.- Shared decision making: Role of the nephrologist in Palliative Care.
- Author BiographyMadhukar Misra is a Professor of Clinical Medicine and Nephrology Fellowship Program Director at the Univeristy of Missouri. He is currently the President of the International Society for Hemodialysis and a Committee Member of the Annual Dialysis Conference.
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £59.99Trending at £78.27
- £4.85Trending at £5.66
- £10.75Trending at £10.97
- £12.80Trending at £17.86
- £9.96Trending at £10.25
- £10.30Trending at £15.00
- £9.55Trending at £11.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.