All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers advances in diamond-like carbon nanostructures. It features hyper-structures built from carbon nanotube junctions and presents innovations in carbon allotropes.
- Author BiographyProf. Dr. Mircea Vasile Diudea, professor at Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering Dr. Csaba Levente Nagy, research assistant at Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Date of Publication29/05/2013
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleCarbon Materials: Chemistry and Physics
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note2 Tables, color; 101 Tables, black and white; XIII, 393 p.
- Weight821 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byCsaba Levente Nagy,Mircea Vasile Diudea
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.