All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for the luxury-lover in your life and for anyone who has ever felt the allure of sparkling natural gems - diamonds. We take a look at the glamour and sparkle of the cut gems. Also revealed are some of the amazing properties of diamond that make it a vital material for modern technology as well as a girl's best friend.
- Author BiographyVicky Paterson is an editor and writer specialising in natural history topics.
- Author(s)Vicky Paterson
- PublisherThe Natural History Museum
- Date of Publication07/01/2005
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Natural History Museum
- Out-of-print date27/02/2008
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width220 mm
- Height205 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.