All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume, the first in a series of works detailing the archaeological investigations of the ager Rusellanus, in coastal southern Etruria, focuses on the Roman temple and sanctuary dedicated to Diana Umbronensis, located at Scoglietto (Alberese - GR) on the ancient Tyrrhenian coast.
- Date of Publication31/01/2015
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArchaeopress Archaeology
- Content NoteIllustrated throughout in black and white
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Edited byAlessandro Sebastiani,Elena Chirico,Mario Cygielman,Matteo Colombini
- Format DetailsA4
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £4.95Trending at £6.99
- £16.82Trending at £24.05
- £11.16Trending at £15.03
- £14.49Trending at £20.01
- £19.58Trending at £25.06
- £6.78Trending at £12.99
- £19.44Trending at £30.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.