All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1971, Deric Longden's wife Diana fell ill with the mysterious disorder known as ME (myalgic encephalomyelitis). She was unable to move without a wheelchair, and was in almost constant pain. Every doctor she saw was unable to diagnose what was wrong with her. Deric became house husband, nurse and caretaker of the women he loved.
- Author(s)Deric Longden
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication05/08/1993
- GenreBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCorgi Books
- Out-of-print date08/09/2010
- Weight170 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Most relevant reviews
- robertsd00717 May, 2016by
Fabulous read tears & laughter from one page to the next beautifully written!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- pollyjbell14 Nov, 2013by
Funny and heart rending.
Have told friends about this book, so I bought a copy to loan out... a funny, touching and also heart rending true story.
- maggie2515609 Nov, 2013by
Marvellous read, sad in parts because of the subject, but very, very funny throughout. Well recommended. Just wish Deric Longden had written a lot more before he passed away. I have all the books he wrote, and love every one. It is also a 'must' for cat lovers.
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £13.80Trending at £19.93
- £17.38Trending at £17.89
- £18.07Trending at £21.68
- £13.77Trending at £19.01
- £13.69Trending at £18.61
- £13.25Trending at £18.99
- £13.25Trending at £15.18