Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £24.05Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £7.24Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 24 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.40Trending at £4.73
- £4.69Trending at £7.98
- £4.69Trending at £4.74
- £5.73Trending at £6.29
- £3.79Trending at £6.98
- £8.00Trending at £8.13
- £7.89Trending at £8.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis analysis of the cinema of Diane Kurys describes her unsentimental reconstructions of the lives of girls and women in post-war France which established her as a real presence in contemporary French film-making. It traces her career from actress to author-director-producer of her own films.
- Author BiographyCarrie Tarr is Senior Research Fellow at Thames Valley University, London -- .
- Author(s)Carrie Tarr
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication18/02/1999
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Series TitleFrench Film Directors Series
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, black & white
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.