All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiaries of a Forgotten Parent: Divorced Dads on Fathering Through and Beyond Divorce opens an intimate window on the lives of divorced men. Literature on divorce focuses primarily on its effects on women and children, but fair and personal accounts of the lived experiences of custodial and non-custodial fathers are less available.
- Author BiographyWendy A. Paterson, PhD, is Professor and Dean of the School of Education at St. John Fisher College in Rochester, New York, in the United States. Her first book on divorced parents, Unbroken Homes: Single Parent Mothers Tell Their Stories (Haworth Press, 2001), brought to life the voices of single parent women. An internationally renowned scholar, she has published major works in Reading Research Quarterly, the Oxford Forum on Public Policy Online and the International Journal of Diversity in Organisations, Communities and Nations.
- Author(s)Wendy A. Paterson
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication19/05/2010
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Weight363 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement1st Unabridged
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.