All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiary of a Fortune Hunter is a week-by-week guide to building your multi-million pound entrepreneurial empire, broken down into a 52-week diary planner. Quirky and unconvential, it covers topics as diverse as getting the most out of social media, to dealing with time thieves.
- Author BiographyAt 14-years-old, Lyndon Wood walked out of the school gates and never really went back. At 19-years-old, Lyndon found himself living in sin, owning a tiny house and working in a commission-only job selling insurance. But then one day, he had a light-bulb moment. Why couldn't he do it for himself? So he gave up his job and started selling insurance himself. He had no qualifications and no real experience. To cap it all off, the year was 1990, and the UK was at the start of a recession. At first he started off earning just GBP100 a week. Now he had realised his dream. He has founded and owns Moorhouse Group, Constructaquote.com, Moorlife and L & S Investments, and currently employs more than 140 people with a turn over in excess of GBP35m in insurance premiums. He has a porfolio of property rentals, has accumulated a total net worth of GBP16m plus, has a collection of great cars, plus houses in Wales and Spain. In his new book, he shows how you can become a Fortune Hunter too!
- Author(s)Lyndon Wood
- PublisherFilament Publishing
- Date of Publication28/02/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSurrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFilament Publishing
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £59.67
- £7.15Trending at £12.94
- £2.81Trending at £4.32
- £13.37Trending at £19.92
- £8.74Trending at £8.90
- £7.45Trending at £11.93
- £10.78Trending at £14.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.