All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.03
- £19.38Trending at £30.09
- £11.70Trending at £13.82
- £10.41Trending at £14.52
- £10.87Trending at £12.37
- £11.98Trending at £15.22
- £10.28Trending at £10.62
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in the first part of the fifth century, this work is a charming record of the observations of a Christian woman on a lengthy pilgrimage to the Holy Lands. Her firsthand account is a work of major significance for the fields of archaeology, church history, philology, and comparative liturgy.
- PublisherPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1956
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleAncient Christian Writers
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 38
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Height220 mm
- Translated byG.G. Gingras
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.